I probably come across as very anonymous which isn’t very surprising being the person that I am. I do however want to change that and where better to start! My blog is the perfect place to share some random facts about myself and who knows, maybe this will play out in my everyday life. FYI- I got the inspiration after reading a fellow blogger so please bear with me as this may become a little lengthy!
- I love nail polish, especially neutral colours
- I love the idea of travelling around and plan on doing a big round the world trip in the near future
- Louis Cole (funforloius) is my favourite Youtuber
- Strangely enough, Geography was one of my favourites subjects in high school
- I started this blog as an assignment for university
- Following from the last point, bitesoftheworld isn’t the best name for my blog as it started out as a food and travel blog, but I never had the guts to change it so I guess it will do!
- I cannot leave my house without drawing on my eyebrows! They’re slightly bushy and natural so I have to tame them somehow!
- I have a huge fear of flying, which I guess isn’t ideal for someone who is fascinated by different cultures and travel
- I work as a marketing/HR executive in a translation company and I love my job
- I appreciate all seasons of the year, including winter
- I love Pretty Little Liars and I’m still trying to process the season finale!! A got us good
- I love my family and I wish we had more time to see each other daily
- I love interior design, which I have recently discovered
- I miss renting movies from places like Blockbusters, I feel like there was this momentum and excitement involved
- I want to travel to every continent by the age of 30, I’m 25 and I’ve been to 3 so it sounds realistic
- I love traveling on London buses, especially in Central London, the views are beautiful
- I haven’t travelled in the UK much, but I really should start
- I watch YouTube more than I watch the television
- I have a great appreciation for chocolate
- I love swimming but I have a fear of drowning so I never swim in the deep end, actually I never have and never will!
- I studies journalism at University
- I love deep conditioners, I swear by them!
- I also love hair oils which I have written about
- People always assume I’m much younger than I am
- I’ve had this blog for around 3 years now! Time really does fly
So there you have it, 25 facts about me, I hope this was insightful in a way. I do hope to write other posts similar to this one.
Have a happy Friday!